With the $1000 grant I received, I would purchase the ELMO TT-02sOptoma Combo. The ELMO document camera and the multimedia projector are a teacher's friends. These devices make it simple to show a large group of students anything, even a book to read aloud. No longer would kids say, "I can't see the pictures!" Everyone would have a perfect view of whatever the teacher is trying to show. Not only does this work with papers, but with real life objects. For example, someone brings in a birds' nests. It's too fragile to pass around, so place it under the document camera it will be projected up on the screen for everyone to examine.
Visit http://www.touchboards.com/optoma/ES520.html to take a look for yourself.
This may be more of a wish for a classroom teacher than a wise group purchase for an entire school. =-)
Price for the ELMO TT-02sOptoma Combo $ 918.00
Shipping + 28.84
Total 946.84
I also considered purchasing an extra bulb for the document camera, but was unable to find the serial number to identify which one I would need.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is a good choice. The media center should have equipment teachers want to "borrow." Holt Audio Visual in B'ham has bulbs for all equipment. The combo plus the bulb would come closer to the $1000 - you don't want to lose $53!
ReplyDelete